LOLA is not hiring for any full or part time positions at this time.
LOLA Event Productions sometimes looks for reliable interns that are team players, have hustle, creativity, self-direction and excellent multi-tasking skills. They show outstanding resumes with event experience, are poised and professional, and ready to go the extra mile for LOLA clients. Most events take place on evenings, and weekends. Mentorships are UNPAID. A successful mentorship is the ONLY path to employment with LOLA.
The first step in our mentorship application process involves understanding more about your goals and how they fit with our program. Along with a resume and introduction, please include answers to the following questions in an email to Lori@LOLAEventProductions.com:
- What do you THINK a wedding planner does?
- What skills (professional and personal) do you hope to learn from a mentorship with a LOLA?
- How many weekends/Saturdays per month are you available to intern with LOLA from May to October? Are you comfortable making commitments for your weekends up to six months in advance?
- Describe a time when you executed some “creative problem solving.” Examples can be from your current job, school, or everyday life.
- What is your favorite wedding movie or TV episode and why?