Last Minute LOLA
We hate the term “Day Of Coordinator.” It doesn’t come close to what you need in terms of expertise to get you through the final stages of planning and implementing your wedding or event without sweating the details and logistics. Work with one of our highly trained Associate or Senior Coordinators in the last 60 days prior to your event to implement your event smoothly and effectively.
• Timeline Planning Meeting: to review all last minute details and logistics of event – walk thru at event venue to discuss floor plan, flow, etc if needed with caterer, venue contact, décor team and complete the comprehensive 5 page LOLA event implementation detail checklist.
• Logistics Coordination: Create a complete production and event timeline for event, create vendor contact sheets and distribute to all vendors
• Wedding Party Timeline: Create Specific timeline for wedding party – distribute and review at rehearsal or to a provided email list the week of the wedding
• Coordinate Décor and Design: Work with the florist and other relevant parties and assist with labor and all details for décor the day of the event to assure proper and timely execution
• Advisement and Confirmations: Advise on gratuities and reconfirm all event details the week of the event including set up and strike times, vendor meals, rider inclusions and details that will make the event run smoothly with no surprises!
• Rehearsal: Direct or assist with rehearsal the day prior to the wedding, make announcements, distribute wedding party timelines, etc in conjuncture with or in lieu of officiant
• Production: Approximately 10 hours on day of event to supervise deliveries, set up, implementation & strike
• Manage all moving pieces of the event: Direction of vendors, attend guest needs and inquiries, trouble-shoot challenging situations, etc
• Late Night Wrap: Return Bridal Checklist Items to Bridal Suite prior to end of service – or pack in car of pre-designated friend or family member
• Event Emergency Kit: It’s Huge and you want it! Ask us what the weirdest thing in there is and you’ll be surprised!
• Staff to include your LOLA Pro + 1 highly trained assistant
Starting at $3000