Club LOLA – Classic Wedding Styles Gone Modern
Club LOLA was the trend for our bar and sweet table at our annual open house. Here are the trends it focused on:
- We have lots of brides that book venues like Cathedral Hall at the University Club of Chicago and want to make the room feel softer. The trends featured in this vignette are perfect for that – leathers, plaids and heavy large furnishings can be made more feminine with gestural floral, eclectic candlelight and feminine touches!
- The “Butler’s Pantry” is a trend we LOVE! Mix and match with your tabletop items – vintage silverware, crystal and sterling serving pieces and spin into a modern eclectic look!
- The classic monogram is something that works beautifully for a couple that wants a statement that can carry through both masculine and feminine design details.
- Champagne Cocktails are a classic that never goes out of style – add fruity touches in your signature color to create a more customized signature cocktail
- Monogram your cupcakes and color coordinate your sweet table for a look that carries your design themes thru the food for your event
- Add a fresh bloom to a crisp white linen napkin to finish your tabletop design