We featured quite a few trends at the LOLA Open House last Tuesday, but ‘Fete Fabulous’ – The trend inspiration for our Specialty Bar and Sweet Table had to be the most fun!
- Vintage Nostalgia from the 1970’s – All the colors and comforts of (my) childhood wrapped into modern details that can add some whimsy and personality to your cocktail hour or late night sweet table!
- Cotton Candy Martinis & Vintage Soda Pop bottles on a customizable bar by Botanicals – shout out to Jessica of Blue Plate for assisting in the making of the cotton candy with her own little hands.
- MORE Mini cupcakes featured on a fabulously modern acrylic stand – MORE lets brides use this stand free of charge with a custom order of delicious mini’s for their wedding.
- I was obsessed with Ding Dongs and Twinkies as a child – so of course we had to add them to Blue Plate’s more fabulous offerings for the sweet table! After all, shouldn’t your event feature all your favorite things?
- Add some personalized coasters or a signature cocktail menu to your cocktail hour like the ones created by Anjenu just for us – add some fun facts about the bride and groom to the coasters or name a drink for each set of in-law’s!